Langsung ke konten utama

It's Big Dream



It's time for me to make new beautiful memories, I met him, know about him, he work hard. I like the way his eyes look at me, I like when I tell him to smile and he smile on me. I don’t know what will the future bring us. I just want to enjoy my time with him, I just want to describe his hobby, his spirit, his motivation that’s all comes to me as like fire to wake me up for become more better person.
I ask him to understand me, and he say “I will” and I think that part is the most romantic moment comes into my life for this year. He told me about his  motto “No Pain No Gain”, Yes I remind in my head and my heart that sentence, how beautiful and powerful this feeling, how exited when the first time I see his eyes, even we not exactly meet, it’s just from phone, yeah it’s distance between us, beautiful distance.
And all of my heart I give it back to All Mighty Allah, because I really trust Allah, Allah know what the best for me and of course for him.
I am only human, that there always hope deep inside of my heart that dream to live life with him till we grow older, it’s simple to have big dream like that, right now I just want become better person for my future husband.
Don’t close your eyes, take my hand, let’s walk together, reach your dream and let’s success together. “A”  

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Leaflet Kebutuhan Gizi dan Nutrisi Pada Ibu Hamil

Leaflet Tanda Bahaya Pada Ibu Hamil

Persiapan untuk memperoleh hasil yang baik diperlukan ketekunan dan kerja keras.

NURUL HARAMAIN NW NARMADA

HARAMAIN,,,,       nama di atas yang memang sudah lumrah di kenal oleh warga NTB,,, haramain...adalah sekolah dan disertakan dengan asrama dan juga fasilitas yang lengkap,, seperti ruang MULTIMEDIA,leb BAHASA,leb IPA,, dan banyak lagi yang dapat kita temukan berbagai aktifitas,,santriwan dan santriwati di sana sangat menikmati berbagai berbagai kegiatn tersebut,,,dan juga belajar dalam kepanitian,,, di sana kita belajar menjadi panitia karna semua guru,,maupun santri peduli terhadap masa depan yang akan datang karna kita tau bahwa kita pasti akan terjun ke masyarakat juga,, haramin song oh pondokku tempat naung kita dari kecil sehingga dewasa  rasa batin damai dan sentosa di lindungi allah ta'ala oh pondokku engkau berjasa  pada ibuku indonesia  tiap pagi dan petang kita berjamaah sholat  mengabdi pada allah ta'ala di dalam kalbu kita wahai pondok tempatku  laksana ibu kandungku nan kasih serta sayang padaku  oh pondokku i....bu...